Turnaround Time

I have never written a negative review before, for anything, but I am compelled to warn anyone planning on using South Motors BMW.Terrible place.

Very friendly to get you in a car, but poor customer service when you are having problem with your car. I just bought an BMW XDRIVE35i looks very nice but not good at all. Have problems with it since day one. It is unstable when turning left or right even at low speed, loud noise when rolling windows up or down and many others small problems( but important for plesant driving).

I was mistreated by sales staff as well as management. I expected management to care about whether or not I would leave a happy customer or an angry customer... and they do not! The staff would not admit their mistake I will never do business with South Motors BMW again and I would recommend that you don't either.

There are other dealerships in town.

Just because they feel that they have a geographic monopoly does not give them the right to abandon all customer service.The lack of care for the customer is shameful.

Review about: Bmw Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Exchange to another model witrhout losing my downpayment..

I didn't like: Quality of car, Poor customer service, Quality of card.

Had an Experience with South Motors BMW?

Comments